Located on West Black River Street. This park features a basketball court and children's play area.
Located off of Main Street, Wilson Park features a large pavilion with windbreak curtains -- perfect for open houses and family reunions! The park also has shuffle board, a tennis court, an archery range, and a children's play area.
To rent the Wilson Park Pavilion or to find out more information, please contact Audrey Stolicker at (810) 376-9505.
Wilson Park Rules
- Open 5:00am to 10:30pm
- No driving on grass with exceptions to the handicapped person
- No skate-boarding in Pavilion, Tennis Courts, and Shuffleboard Courts
- No alcohol without permit
- No illegal use of drugs
- No littering
- No unleashed animals, no exotic animals
- No fires, except in grills without special permission
- No indecent activities, fighting, or violence
- No overnight parking, tenting, or camping without special permission
- No adults on playground equipment
- Firearms or explosives by permit only
Misuse of equipment, or grounds could subject the offender to dismissal and or suspension from the park. In the event of suspension, subject will be notified in writing to the duration of the suspension.
Violation of any park rules shall be subject to becoming a municipal civil infraction, with penalties set forth in the Village of Deckerville Code of Ordinances.